Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is in your midst. A victorious warrior. He will be quiet in His love. He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. Zeph. 3:17

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Expectant...

Wow!  Summer is over and school has begun however the kids have had off school for 3 days thus far due to the flood that hit our area.  Until the water is safe and electricity is switched back, they will remain home.  We did not have any flooding in our home but those all around were effected.



Just brings me to think of Noah.  We had several days of rain and the destruction that occurred, he had 40 days of rain and that destruction.   The expectancy that Noah and his family had when the rain stopped...what was it?  Then to open the door to the ark and see nothing but water.  The uncertainty of what was going to happen next.  Noah knew and held on to the promise that God spoke, 'I have placed a rainbow in the sky to remind you that I will not bring this kind of destruction again' (my paraphrase)  He knew that his destiny was in the palm of Papa.


This week is the prophetic presbytery for the 3rd year School of Ministry Students.  I have great expectancy of what God is going to speak into my life on Thursday.  I am excited about the new antennae that He is fine tuning in me. 

How great is your expectancy?  Are you ready to see Papa fulfill your destiny?  Take you around the bend?  You are in the palm of His hand, be ready and expectant!

No comments:

Post a Comment